Saturday, December 5, 2015

Budgeting the Bucks

I have been learning a lot about finances and outsourcing.
 Outsourcing is when you pay someone to do something for you. 
Dual income house holds feels like there is extra money but when added up sometimes those very house holds could be using money from all the extra expenses that go with it. The more obvious ones are like gas and day care. But people are more prone to buy some food on the way to work or when going home. 
Sometimes it is needed though and having family help out could be very affected. With this in mind I do think it is very beneficial to have a parent stay home and raise the children. 

Budgeting is also really important because so many arguments are about money. 
this is something that I would like to do for my self so that I don't over spend and stay within limits that I have set for my self.

Something else really interesting that we talked about this week.

 "Does a Full-Time Homemaker Swap Her Mind for a Mop?

No comments:

Post a Comment